Gift a Dinner at Rajwadu.
Rajvadu is an open air theme restaurant, surrounded by fort-like walls, that recreate a fortified rajasthani village, with ‘kabila’gpysy settlement atmoshphere. Water courses and pavilions facing the canals cutting through the restaurant , gives Rajwadu a pleasant feel and ambiance.
Gift a dinner to your friends, relatives, parents, brothers, sisters, family or just anyone. Gift a treat in the lush green surrounds along with lanterns lit pathways, but more importantly let them enjoy the delicious food served by a superb staff who give traditional hospitality a new meaning.
It is over all package which makes “gift a dinner” at Rajwadu one of the best experiences your near and dear ones can have.
- Dinner gift certificates are valid for all the days .
- The gift cetificates cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
- The validity of the voucher is strictly for 2 months from the date of issue.
- We request the voucher holders to call a day before they intend to use the voucher.
- Jain food on Request.
- Parcels not allowed.
- The Rates vary for kids and Adults. A kid is someone between 3 years to 10 years.
- The menu is more or less same with some changes on daily basis as per the season