Village Lunch/Dinner Buffet Voucher
Village, the soul of India is the first unique theme restaurant which revives the long forgotten traditions and culinary secrets of the Indian culture and heritage.
Village, the soul of India offers a complete experience to its visitors through its well planned entertainments and attractions.The verandah hosts rural artisans like the kumbhar, the toy maker and Rajasthani handicrafts to view and buy as memorabilia. A old wise man welcomes you to the Village by offering a share of his hookah, to discuss the worldly matters under the wisdom of the panchayat tree.
The Panchayat houses vivid attractions like the palmist, fortune teller, tarot card reader, Bioscope and the mehandiwala. Village, the soul of India pampers your visit with a NO TIME LIMIT POLICY, variety of regional entertainment & attractions, a gigantic spread of six different cuisines from all over India This restaurant allows you to sample unlimited food & beverage from its well appointed food chowkis cooked in front of you, temptingly fresh and delicious.The menu is on rotation and changes on a daily basis taking care to showcase the specialties of each region with special care and attention. Its cooks and maharaj’s are sourced from origin domain to retain the authenticity of the flavours and values.
Ahmedabadcity.com has tied-up with “Village, The Soul of India” to allow its clients to “Gift an experience“ to dear and near ones back in India and allow them to enjoy the great village atmosphere, right in the middle of the city.If you wish to arrange a Get-together, A Birthday party or any other event at “VILLAGE,The soul of India” you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voucher is valid for all days.
- The gift certificates cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
- The validity of the voucher is strictly for 2 months from the date of issue.
- We request the voucher holders to call a day before they intend to use the voucher
- The rates vary for a child and adult. Anyone from age 3 to 10 is considered child.Also any one who is more than 4 feet tall is adult as per the rules of the village management
- Parcels are not allowed.
- The dinner timings are from 7.00pm to 10.30 pm
- The lunch timings are from 12 to 2.30 pm