What if the ADDRESS IS WORNG or the person no longer lives at that address or if he is out of town?

Created by acdc acdc Jul 20, 2018 03:19:41 AM Published in AhmedabadCity Faq 175 Views.
We inform you as soon as we get to know of this and try to re-deliver most of the items But in case of EATABLES we do not take any risk and donate this to needy person. In case of flowers we are helpless and cannot make any refund. But we do give some sort of discounts for future orders in such cases. In the case of person being not available, we deliver the gift to the neighbours and inform the same to you and also follow up the same with the recipient, when he is available.